Maybe in this moment you’re loughing about all this
Maybe you don’t care about me
Cuz’ you were right, you were right
And all I do, is be sorry about the past
I can’t think with rationality
And you can’t forgive me anymore like those Mondays.
Cuz’ you were right, you were right
But all I wanna tell you is….
I’ve your eyes memorized on my head
I’ve the fragance of your hear in myself
It’s difficult to understand
Maybe you think I’m liying like everytime
But now I can say
you completely change my life.
I’m remmember those days
When we spent hours together.
No matter the day, the time, the place
But I want those days back,
I wan’t you back again.
The summer is coming,
And it bringing itself the sensation of loneliness.
I’m getting tired about this story
I’m getting bored to waiting you honey
So listen me carefly baby
I’ve your eyes memorized on my head
I’ve the fragance of your hear in myself
It’s difficult to understand
Maybe you think I’m liying like everytime
But now I can say
you completely change my life.
Etiquetas: canción